imow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to give www.lonestarcorals.com a try for an SPS order.....WOW... I ordered the 10 pack SPS, picked from pics on their site. After acclimating the corals, polyps were opened as soon as they were put in the tank. Customer service was excellent and the extra corals they sent were more than generous. All in all, I received more than 10 frags for 235, which included Sat delivery.... In the past, I ordered SPS from Atlantis, Dr. Mac, and FFE.
The love John has for the hobby really shows...
Any specific questions drop me an email....

Ken

imow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of one of the frags, bright yellow with flourescent green polyps...as I mount the frags, I will post more pics...

View

Minh Nguyen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in San Antonio over the weekend, and was at John's house on Sunday. His tanks are great, healthy and beautiful corals. I pick up four very nice corals. Highly recommended.

Freddo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you answer some more questions?

1. What was the final cost (including shipping)?
2. How many frags did you get?
3. What was the average frag size? How many branches on average?

On the surface, $235 + shipping seems a lot more expensive then Dr. Mac and Hiller....

Minh Nguyen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris_h:
<STRONG>Are those two flatworms from your tank or the new frag?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are flat worm but did not see any flat worm in John's tank. Maybe imow has flatworm in his tank.

imow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are my flatworms.....I always had a few.....

Freddo--you have mail..

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: imow ]

Twinspot99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I visited John's place a couple weeks ago and got a few frags from him. One of which is similar to the one above. His price is very reasonable and his frags are very healthy. Also, John is a pretty nice guy
icon_smile.gif
JME

cubera

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all (y'all in Texas) for the kind words! That sure is an exotic looking coral! Just wait 'til the tips turn blue......It will knock your socks off (yipee!!) We do this because we enjoy all of you! We express sincere thanks to all of you. Be sure to put us on your list of the many attractions in San Antonio when you come visit! (Yup, we even let people from Oklahoma in the house sometimes.....) John sends.

bigtank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a 5 frag package ($135) from John on Saturday. He threw in 3 free frags. This is my first time with SPS. Now I know why so many people are obsessed, these corals are so awesome!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: