mickadee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the one that was given to me for a horse hitching post when I bought my horses swore that it was dead but here is a picture a couple of months after I put it in the tank. the light brown color is actually small polyps that have started to come out and spread cant really tell with the picture though.
not usre what the other 2 are on eis supposed to be an acropora but not sure. anyone knw. the one on the left I dont have a clue. and the center back is the one that is coming back.
Mike

Attachments

• acroporaand 2others.jpg
    acroporaand 2others.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 817

mickadee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a couple of other pics

Attachments

• floweranemone2.jpg
    floweranemone2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 808
  • exenia2.jpg
    exenia2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 811
  • sandsifteronglass.jpg
    sandsifteronglass.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 809

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to me you have two Montipora digitata's but its very hard to tell with out a more detailed picture. The one on the right could laso be fire coral?

Best of luck with it.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I think I recognize that piece on the left, was it in the main display tank, the one with that $40 polyp bottle :) ? (Mojano anemone bottle!!!)

I had passed it up two weeks ago because I thought it wouldnt recover. Nice resuscitation!!!

Brown Montipora Digitata

ps did you find a flower anenome in a Lubbock LFS? If so you are lucky, never seen one in stock here. Nice find there also.

Brandon

mickadee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats the one he pulled out thanks for the ID its looking better and better everyday LOL
the best thing about it was it was FREE
Mike

mickadee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no wait thats not it this one I have had for about 1 month or more I havent been in there for awhile though I was thinking of something else when I posted above but came from the same place LOL
Mike

yeah that algae encrusted majano covered bottle kills me everytime I see it just dont ask them what they are just some sort of polyps that come on the rock !!?!?!?!?
MIke

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: