• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I have a couple of xeina frags that i'm giving away for free if anyone wants them. You just have to come pick them up. There in my 29 gallon and their taking over. The first one is 2 small frags when their open their about 2 to 3 inches tall. The second pic the one on the left, is about 4-6 inches tall when open. Each stalk is on it's own piece of rock. Thanks.
5ab75859-912c-403f-be64-7563766108eb_zpsb749b964.jpg

image_zps837754b5.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
the sea hare is currently with johnnyj3089 and with it was a list off all the people that pmed or text me or nutjr. I asked johnnyj3089 to please follow the list and pass him on to whos next when he is done with him. This sea hare is a machine and will not take him more than a few days in large tanks. Please do no exchange money for him as he is being shared within our community and if there is ever an issue where there is no tank that needs him please let me know and I will then take him back and find him a new home. Thank you all!

masonman64

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
grant city

hello fellow reefers im in grant city my tank
90 gal
ao sol blue
jaebo 25 power heads
refugium \ with coralife light
jaebo 12000 pump
phos reactor
in sump protein skimmer

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does anyone have the sea hare that I placed on here about two months ago? I have a friend that is in need of its services and was hopeful that it was still bounching around Staten Island and would be able to get my hands back on him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: