• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
These are the most updated photos of the life in my tank. Enjoy!!

W.jpg

T.jpg

S.jpg

R.jpg

Q.jpg

P.jpg

O.jpg

N.jpg

M.jpg

K.jpg

I.jpg

H.jpg

G.jpg

F.jpg

E.jpg

B.jpg

New073.jpg

Herman2.jpg

FishTank003.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Attention? Please let me know if im doing something wrong. That was the first day I got it.

Zany- Corals are doing great, and Im good myself, Tank looks alot nicer with the new corals in it. Im thinking about getting new lights for them :spin:

Nice looking fish and corals ..doing good :afro:

you will need to start spot feeding on a daily basis .you need to get a container and take out the suncoral every nite .put it in side the container and feed it with a turkey baster .then put it back in your tank ,I would do this till the coral is back to being orange and yellow ,those dry up spots that you see on the suncoral should be all orange . thse type of coral neeed extra attention with feeding ...after you see the coral getting better you can spot feed inside the tank .

one more thing ,that sailfin tang will out grow your 55 gal .they need at least 90 gal if if is not a crowded tank,,just keep an out,,,,,,they are nice fish

just make sure you have a good skimmer on your tank :lol_large

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You certainly have a lot of life in there!!
I'm on board with the folks who want you to feed your sun coral. Mine love their Mysis and are growing like crazy.

Nice pics, especially the crab!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: