Stoury's 220 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
What's up everyone! It's been sometime but I got out of the hobby for a few years and had to sell my beloved 125 gallon tank before moving

(https://www.manhattanreefs.com/foru...y-125-gallon-reef-ready-one-only-bueller.html)

But now I'm back with a 220 gallon tank that I just love! I actually set this tank up when I lived in Long Island City a year ago. I then moved back to Astoria with the tank and now slowly getting it back up to speed. Here are a few pictures I took along the way.

Thank you all for taking a look! I'm always open to questions, feedback and any suggestions!

Pics to come soon!

Attachments

Last edited:

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Can floor handle weight? you are pretty high up
I moved from this Long Island City location back to Astoria since I took these pictures but I was on the 30th floor and had no issues because all the high-tower buildings have reinforced concrete construction that could handle that kind of weight.

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
sorry it took awhile for me to respond but you def want to contact Apex and they will reprogram it for you which it sometimes needs. You also want to make sure you stay on top of the software updates.

Branespikin

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Ill see next few weeks how it goes. If happens again ill give them a call. Having a problem with connecting the salinity probe in aswell. You sneeze and it falls out. You have thst problem? The connection barely holds

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I finally bought a D5500 Nikon I have no idea how to use but here a few shots I took last night. Any recommendations are always welcome!

Thanks for checking out.

Attachments

Last edited: