Needed for me

03236ea2073b194b403d5a32faebd114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Had a chance to take the family and visit one of the most amazing saltwater reef tanks in the New York area. Andrew Sandler went above and beyond with this magnificent 17,000 gallon tank and he provided us with this awesome tour.

NL146

reef obsessed
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Had a chance to take the family and visit one of the most amazing saltwater reef tanks in the New York area. Andrew Sandler went above and beyond with this magnificent 17,000 gallon tank and he provided us with this awesome tour.

Wow! Just wow! How could I get to see this?

Brooklyn83

Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
I cant believe shes walking!!!

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Um, 😳😳😳😳.

Just WOW is all you can say to all of that.

It’s nice to see someone who clearly has the means to do all that has the knowledge and still is like a kid in a candy shop with his tanks and livestock like the rest of us. Doesn’t matter if it’s 50,000 gallons or 5 gallons.

Please thank him for sharing his home and hobby with all of MR.

Thatguy96

Thatguy96
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Um, .

Just WOW is all you can say to all of that.

It’s nice to see someone who clearly has the means to do all that has the knowledge and still is like a kid in a candy shop with his tanks and livestock like the rest of us. Doesn’t matter if it’s 50,000 gallons or 5 gallons.

Please thank him for sharing his home and hobby with all of MR.

Will do boss.