• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

vulkum

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 29gal tank with 30lbs of crushed coral and 10lbs of aragonite sand. 45lbs. of mixed fiji and carribean live rock. 2 maxijet 250s and a microjet move water along with a maddog 410 H.O.B. skimmer. 2 24" vho 1 super actinic 1 aquasun light up the tank along with a 4" cooling fan. overflow box feeds 10gal refugium which contains 4" aragonite sand misc. small peices of live rock and a culupra bed with a 32 watt p.c. on 24/7 water is returned to tank via a rio 2100 pump. my live stock so far consists of a toadstool leather lots of green star polyps, some purple and green shrooms, a couple of acrophora frags that seem to be growing under vho light! go figure! 1 decorator crab(wifes) and a boxer crab that hitched in on my rock, misc. snail and hermits a 2 percula clowns. upgrades in the near future consistof a 250watt 6500k MH and to replace the aquasun with another actinic and to get a host annenome for my clowns along with some sps frags. i recommend anyone with a small reef to add a refugium to their system. since i added my ten gallon i've had nothing but success. and the 10gal set-up ran me about 50 bucks! REEFRIOT
icon_razz.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: