• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

Chiefmcfuz

Well my upgrade is set for tomorrow. I have almost everything I need for me to start nicely, just need to pick up 2 powerheads big enough for a 55 gal tank.

Upgrade from 29 to 55 will be underway. Jay the tank cleaned up great can't wait to show you pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chiefmcfuz

Upgrade done !

Here's a funny was going to start early in the am but the night before while doing a supply run to Poughkeepsie the Pass front window went down and refused to go back up. so I spent 5 hours at the dealer this morning to get the window up. Got home at 2 and started workin. The only thing left to do at the time of this post was to equalize the water and put the fish in.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LOL Tomorrow afternoon I hope. Still have to do alot of aquascaping.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Did some scaping this morning and last night still not happy with it but it looks better.
Waiting for the lights to come on to take pics.

Sad note My anthias didn't make it. I really liked that fish too.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Thanks Ezee. Tank is just new to me. Got it from 212Jay and cleaned it really good.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks House!

I tried to edit the title of the thread to tank upgrade but it wouldn't change so I guess I am going to discontinue this thread and start a tank thread unless a Mod can change the title to Tank Upgrade and move it to the tank forum.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks house! You da man.

Now lookin for suggestions for a cleanup crrew. I have some Blue Legged hermits and Astrea snails as well as 4 or 5 Nassarius snails and 3 starfish. 1 Sand siftind, one Banded serpent and 1 REd Licnia. I know I am gonna need a ton more and wanna switch the hermits to scralets.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: