• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

Chiefmcfuz

Pics will have to wait. Trap is set just waiting to catch my coral beauty. Rescape looks nice going to the lfs to look at some LR to add to the tank, hopefully wen I return the CBA is in the trap awaiting a good home.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Ok figure this is the best place to post this anyway, Lighting has been upgraded to 2 150wMH 10k and 2 96w PC actinics, Probably going to switch the lights to 14k's in the near future tank is too yellow. Would like add the following SPS corals, A pink Stylo, orange cap and a Monti, I know the cap and the monti are easier to keep than the stylo but I want to start off slow wth some easier corals. I might get rid of some leathers and a few mushrooms but I will jump off of that bridge in a few days. If anyone has any specific info about anything mentioned here please let me know. I would like to know any special needs or care instructions for the aforementioned corals so I can successfully care for them when they do get here.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Palm thanks, Leslie tank still looks the same haven't added anything in a looooooong time.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
More new pics, My camer's white balance is off and I am trying so hard to get it adjusted. Bear with me ok. Oh and before you ask, the acro is really purple not brown.

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

Peek-a-boo!
IMG_1971.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: