Reefs iOS App Support

drpaul84

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
new version is being iffy with me as well, regularly crashes, cannot reply to PM's instead it has a button to "replay" and it does not allow you to reply, and i also have gotten locked out, i am operating on IOS7 on an iPhone 5 if that matters. The previous version was much more stable.

Josh

in the coral sea...
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Thank you for reporting these issues. The problems listed should be resolved in the next update in one week.

SI-Reef

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I log on using the app i get a message "this forum appears have deactivated tapatalk please contact your administrator"

It was working fine for a week, the issue started yesterday. How do i fix it?
Phone Samsung S3

Edjersey

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
the old version you can click on the persons name and you can pm them. it's not working on the new one and pictures are so stretched when you view them.

Edjersey

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm using Reefs on Iphone 5. i just deleted it and downloaded it again, no u can't click on users name to PM. it's not working,
and the pictures are all stretched out it's hard to view.

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Josh is there any chances that the new app can be updated with the old UI ? I found the old one more stable more user friendly I feel like I wen from iOS 6 to iOS 7 with the new reefs app

pola0502ds

Beginner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This app is terrible, everytime i click on a category it freezes my phone. I heard an update was coming out and it was supposed to be released 2 weeks ago. Whats going on with that?

careyesm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have a problem on the iPhone app where every time you try to use it on your phone you have to log in again ?
I have the same problem, I have a IPHONE 5S and I reinstalled the app but it crash a I time that I try to open for example database, please help

pola0502ds

Beginner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even with the new and improved app it doesnt function like it should. I want it to work so badly because i hear how great of a site it is. Im use a regular iphone 7 now.

Featured Sponsors