reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I know there was an issue with photobucket a little while back where all the images changed to something that looked like a speedometer. If you're seeing those it's pics that had been hosted on photobucket. I usually upload directly through MR so I don't think it impacted any of my pictures if you want to see if you can see ones posted by me.

techhnyne

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
I know there was an issue with photobucket a little while back where all the images changed to something that looked like a speedometer. If you're seeing those it's pics that had been hosted on photobucket. I usually upload directly through MR so I don't think it impacted any of my pictures if you want to see if you can see ones posted by me.
no I am seeing nothing at all

Attachments

• screengrabdelete.jpg
    screengrabdelete.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 337

techhnyne

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
you know i think it is only with web linked images maybe, forum attached images seem to be working fine but I noticed tapatalk images never appear for me aswell as other linked pics. Its firefox only too but still would love to figure whats up

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: