nick

Softcoralreefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I recently started getting green hair algae in frag tank that i had set up about 6 months ago. I had used my main reef tanks water. But I also have done many water changes since then. I wanted to try AlgaeFix from Dr foster and smith before? It suppose to clear up algae problems. I wanted to know how it worked for you? Just curious i wanted to solved this problem.

mckostya

Lovin', is what I got.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
it worked on my nano 12g. i had pair of clowns with cleaner shrimp , some snails and crabs. after fourth dose you could see GHA just floating in the tank. but i did manually pull as much as i could.

nick

Softcoralreefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yea I have tried pruning and mulitple water changes. This hasnt really worked. Some people say that the water in Brooklyn isnt the greatest. But i have been using a brita filter -to filter the water. I havent really invested in an RO as of yet be/c the tank is only a 20long.

Brian65901

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Algae Fix Marine Works

I had a bad Algae problem and after 4-5 treatments it no longer a problem all my corals and inverts had no problems that I took note of. On the second day I brushed most of the Algae off the rocks etc and I set up a filter sock in the sump and siphoned it out over night.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: