E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Honestly, I would look at building a different stand. They're pretty cheap and easy (check my build thread.). That way you can get something exactly the size and shape you want.

Or, contact custom king to make you a wall. He has skills with acrylic.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks for all the advice and referrals guys!

However I'm definitely set on purchasing the Red Sea Max 130 w/ matching stand from another MR member for a great price.

Seeing as how (yes I'll say it again), a poor college student who barely works part-time, getting a manufactured AIO is my best bet, without breaking the bank. Even with finding great deals on here, to make my own AIO would just simply be too much for me, as much as I'd love to do it.

So yep.. RSM130 it is. Seems like such a great tank.. and I hear it is too. I currently have the Aquapod 24g.. so its definitely a small upgrade, but I think a higher quality upgrade.

What I didn't mention is that my AP24 actually has a leak. A leak I've attempted twice to fix... and still didn't work.

I'm more than sure it can be fixed with someone that is a little better with tank handy work? I'm not the worst.. but I'm not the best either lol

The glass is totally intact. Just leaking some where in the back bottom right corner (when the tank is facing you). Anyway... so that'll be going up for sale as soon as my RSM is ready to go.

Again.. thanks for all the advice and stuff guys. The custom/diy AIO is just not in my price range right now.

-Stan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: