Madman05705

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys some 1 told me people r using aquamend epoxy to glue there coral frags on there lr is it true Orissa it toxic to the fish n corals or should I jst return it plz help out thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 327

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Epoxy is more like a putty that gets hard. Better for attaching larger things like pieces of L/R together. It doesn't get 'sticky' like glue.

For frags you want a superglue- a CA gel formula - best I've ever used is IC-Gel

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Epoxy is more like a putty that gets hard. Better for attaching larger things like pieces of L/R together. It doesn't get 'sticky' like glue.

For frags you want a superglue- a CA gel formula - best I've ever used is IC-Gel

I never used the epoxy to put L/R together, but I have used it for LPS such as Hammer/candy cane to mount to rocks. I also used it to mount encrusting corals so they encrust more smoothly. The last thing I used it for is to put over a pest coral.

sharkbait69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
a dab of super glue on the plug a little ball of the epoxy and then a dab of super glue ontop of the epoxy and press the frag in the place you want. Its stuck for good until you pry it off

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: