Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

You see this is how MR works ,They move and delete post to make things look right , like politics and laws , everything can be bent if you have the power

Last edited:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
You see this is how MR works ,They move and delete post to make things look right , like politics and laws , everything can be bent if you have the power

:hug: You're absolutely correct. Thanks for pointing it out to the community. All non-registered vendors get their threads moved to the Vendor Sales forum. Since threads/posts in this forum are not listed on the home page, it takes some effort to locate them. We consider it incentive to become a registered vendor.

In reading thru the thread, you can see where I asked 9 days ago about the "workings" of this "group buy" and whether it should be moved to a more appropriate forum (i.e. Vendor Sales). When reefoman didn't respond, I forgot about the issue, the thread aged and fell into the depths of Old Post Hell. Of course, until you brought it back to life. It was at that time that I moved it to its current location. Again, thank you for making my job that much easier.

Dean

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
:hug: You're absolutely correct. Thanks for pointing it out to the community. All non-registered vendors get their threads moved to the Vendor Sales forum. Since threads/posts in this forum are not listed on the home page, it takes some effort to locate them. We consider it incentive to become a registered vendor.

In reading thru the thread, you can see where I asked 9 days ago about the "workings" of this "group buy" and whether it should be moved to a more appropriate forum (i.e. Vendor Sales). When reefoman didn't respond, I forgot about the issue, the thread aged and fell into the depths of Old Post Hell. Of course, until you brought it back to life. It was at that time that I moved it to its current location. Again, thank you for making my job that much easier.

Dean

I did see your post it , But that was a week ago ,If thread so called group buy went thru ,then HE would of made $20 on each fish and member

Now after the ATI problem i had ,And i know you know about it .cause reefoman was the issue in question ,you know he is a vendor and still let this go on till i posted. others asked and no one gave them a reply. Its not the 1st time a vendor is making money on groub buys and im sure it wont be the last.,

But its sad to see you as a mod let this stick till now

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Sorry, Ronen. I don't go searching for posts 9 days old and I could of sworn I admitted I forgot about the thread, which directly addresses this statement: "But its sad to see you as a mod let this stick till now". When you read 100s of posts a day, you'll understand my position.

:backtotop

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
WOW WOW WOW thats bad I overlooked this thread before,
Ronen Do you know who sent me this pics and who supply the fish?
DO you know how much for each adult fish shipped to NY?
Please post the answer asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: