Rayzor

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If u are a member of nanoreef.com u can use the search to find "BRS group buy" thread started by JM82792.....the group buy is still open til monday......instructions are posted there....the gist of it is....sign up with BRS for an account....pm the GB leader on nanoreef.....he will contact BRS and have them add u to the GB.....u will get an email from BRS and ur BRS account will be eligible for the lowest prices available during the GB......after that ur account will be upgraded to "preferred customer" status which will make all other purchases thru BRS go for discounted rates....(somewhere between retail price and GB prices....) not a bad deal all around.......

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If u are a member of nanoreef.com u can use the search to find "BRS group buy" thread started by JM82792.....the group buy is still open til monday......instructions are posted there....the gist of it is....sign up with BRS for an account....pm the GB leader on nanoreef.....he will contact BRS and have them add u to the GB.....u will get an email from BRS and ur BRS account will be eligible for the lowest prices available during the GB......after that ur account will be upgraded to "preferred customer" status which will make all other purchases thru BRS go for discounted rates....(somewhere between retail price and GB prices....) not a bad deal all around.......

You get the next bulk price buy on the list at the first purchase. i.e. if the normal price for 1 item is $3, and if you buy 5 it'll be $2.50 each, and if you buy 10 it'll be $2 each. When you're a preferred customer buying 1 will be at $2.50 and buying 5 will be $2 each.

chuck116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just my opinion we bought the awi typhoon ex 3 it has a built in tds, hand held tds meter, flush valve , pressure guage, yes they only give you the hookup you request , but there cheap if you need to replace it or get a new one. not familiar with the other brand but im sure its also very good.

Rayzor

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was very hard not to buy the typhoon Extreme...very nice package but a bit outta my price range....and i like as well the attached Di unit,built in tds and pressure gauge.....just couldnt justify the cost....what the BRS lacks in style it certainly makes up for in price....when not in use I'll just hide it under a HelloKitty beach towel or something.......:catsmiley

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: