thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I am helping my buddy set up Frag Tanks in his basement. They are pretty cool. He is probably going to try and get a forum on this site. He will be able to sell corals pretty cheap.

Check these out. They are acrylic 3'X7' and like 10" deep. There is a large sump under the table. 2 drums for water changes. drum for Top Off water. 200 gal RO/DI. 72 gal hospital/qt tank. Large Fuge.

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
it looks great! except for the windex bottle in the hospital tank :confused:

how's that going to get lit? that's a lot of surface area

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Ha.. The windex bottle LOL. We used that to just drill the fuge LOL... Not using that for anything else. We will clean the tanks with vinager/water before we fill them.

He is going to be getting all types of corals basically anything out there he will be able to get. I am trying to see if he will give discounts to MR members. He is a computer MORON so i had msg the admins here to see if he can get a forum but I never heard back. Jonathan can you help me out with that?

Gonna be lit with MH lighting.

Can't say at this time where he will be bringing stuff in from. But I can tell you that his prices will be pretty good...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: