henrystyle

Bad Mutha Shut Your mouth
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I know this thread is old but when I think of it, my best looking tank in the past used coralife salt. Never had a problem. Only thing the calcium was kind of high. No biggie if your tank is packed with sps.

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, that's number one salt in Europe since 1985

Where did you get that from, it is BS. It came out in 1985. Matter of fact it is a very uncommon salt mix in Europe. I know lots of people in Germany and England and is nowhere close to being # 1. Top salts are TM, DD-H20, RSP and IO. The famous Tunze, German, also makes salt, as does the famous HW-Marine.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I use to use instant ocean,for the last few years I been using coralife(the LFS was out of instant ocean and coralife was on sale)I can tell you one thing from my own experience I have better coralline algae growth using coralife than instant ocean

Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I use to use instant ocean,for the last few years I been using coralife(the LFS was out of instant ocean and coralife was on sale)I can tell you one thing from my own experience I have better coralline algae growth using coralife than instant ocean

you didn't change anything else?

I too have been using instant ocean for years and have not no problems.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Interesting my first salt was coralife as well..their products are all crap but I think the salt was pretty good I always had good coloration and great growth. Interesting if you guys notice if you click that link it doesn't exist anymore lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: