jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hi,
My Canon A85 finally spazed out so now I have to go buy a new camera. This one served me well for a few years though it did have its problems - main being the lag time between depressing the shutter button and the actual shot being taken. Can you recommend a camera? Dont just give me a model but also tell me why you recommend it. I want a point and shoot - I use my manual SLR for real photography - it'll be mostly for casual shooting. I'm currently looking at the Canon SD870 IS.
Thanks,
Eric

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I always liked the cannon SD series.
there is an olympus model that is water proof though, that lets you take pics inside the tank!

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I had the canon 570is. great pictures, but one drop and it didn't survive. my old sd400 survived many drops and did great. stick with the sd line.

do the new ones have 'aquarium' and 'underwater' setting?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I always liked the cannon SD series.
there is an olympus model that is water proof though, that lets you take pics inside the tank!

J, I have that camera. It sucks a$$!!! Big Time! Besides being water proof and shock proof, there is nothing good about the quality of photos. My old cheapo Nikon coolpix 5600 took much better pics.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: