ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
I dip all of them smooth skin i dip for 2 min and swirl around with my hands quickly.. Acros I do for 5 min and shake vigorously as well..

I then inspect like a mad man, scrub all the bottoms.. I use coral ex at double dosage.. It does kill everything except aefw eggs of course..
I think it's more important to add Sps slowly so it acclimates to salt, ph, alk , temp and etc.

Ironically I had a deep water acro in my qt doing very well under t5s.. I then decide to add to my led dt and place him pretty low, still bleached out a little! Argh.. It was a small frag though

Last edited:

Spsnut

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Dip" could mean many different things, materials and procedures. Do lots of research on whatever meathod you're using to decide. For now, I'm using Beyer 10ml per cup for 10min on everything as I stock my current tank; if something dies, that is the risk I assume, and if something gets through, I did the best I could do aside from a seperate qt.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
"Dip" could mean many different things, materials and procedures. Do lots of research on whatever meathod you're using to decide. For now, I'm using Beyer 10ml per cup for 10min on everything as I stock my current tank; if something dies, that is the risk I assume, and if something gets through, I did the best I could do aside from a seperate qt.

Exactly! My friend always says, I'd it makes it through your qt they are good to go! I medicate the crap out of all my fish n corals.. The only thing I do not medicate are shrimp

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: