haiyzues

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi, I just got these two from pets warehouse. Any helpful tips on caring for these two? Thanks in advance!

9fa50961.jpg

haiyzues

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do they like mysis and brine, cyclop eeze? I saw the Duncan eat a piece of red nori, thanks for the advice. Do you know what the best thing is to attach the Duncan cause it fell off the plug lol

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
All of my new LPS I always try to spot feed them at least once or twice a week for a few weeks until they are stronger and acclimated after that I never directly feed them. They do however,grab food as it floats by..both are considered lower light corals, but can adapt to stronger lighting alsogive them medium flow..too strong or not enough and they many not open fully....all Euphyillia species(Torch etc..) have a strong sting so give it plenty of room to grow...GL...

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
a syringe is the best way (no needle) put food in a cup of tank water suck it up and lightly squirt into the mouth of the coral. Do it very gently though because if it pops out too hard it will make the coral close up and the food will just float away.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I spot feed all my LPS. While you dont "have" to you will def see better growth out of them. I used to use a turkey baster to feed, but now I use a small squirt bottle. Turn off all pumps and gently squeeze into the tentacles of the coral and it will pull it into its mouth.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: