nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Expecting power outrage tomorrow due to storm

While I was watching the weather news in News12 Westchester, they informed that tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday we may have strong wind and it may cause some power outrage. So I thought I would let every one know incase if some one has missed that one. So please get the backup plan ready in case if it required. Just a thought.

Last edited:

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dealt many time with power cut in Africa, but I didn't have to worry with the cold factor, so what do we do for temperature, everything is electric in my house even the stove, what would be the solution? get a generator?
My husband is in Indonesia and I don't see myself dealling with my three kids and two tanks...Help give me solutions before internet is off.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
In a perfect world I would have a generator that could power the entire house that would switch over ass soon as the power went out and turn off once the power returned. Unfortunately that isn't always the answer. Everything in my condo is electric, I run my fuge and my heater on a UPS and pray it lasts long enough till the power comes on. I bundle myself and my kids up and hope the same as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: