Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Aquarium Village Out LIGHTS OUT Special 6/15

Hi All

We have a confession to make, after we close the store, myself and some of the staff shut the lights and marvel at the colors and florescence of the corals with the store dark and the only blue lights on. It is truly spectacular. Well this Friday, the 15th, we have decided to share the experience with our MR friends and any of our other loyal customers. :smile:

From 8pm to 11pm on Friday all livestock purchased during this period will be discounted 20%!!!!!:grouphug: [/SIZE][/B]

Come join us and see some beautiful animals and start the Father's Day weekend off with a gift to yourself !!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Last edited:

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
That would be an impossible task. We get 3-4 shipments of fish and coral each week. We sell a good amount of fish and coral each day. We always have a large variety of fish and over 600 pieces of coral in the shop right now. I will be going to my wholesalers tomorrow and Wednesday and I have 3 scheduled deliveries the remainder of this week. If there is anything specific you are looking for, please feel free to contact the shop @ 516-333-0682. If it is something we do not have or something that we would not normally stock, we have been very successful in getting a large majority off fish requested. Thank you for your inquiry and we hope to see you there.

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Some Pics

Hi

While we were getting ready for Friday Night I shot a few pics.

Attachments

• Blue eyed Chalice.jpg
    Blue eyed Chalice.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Brains.jpg
    Brains.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 158
  • frags.jpg
    frags.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 155
  • green scoly.jpg
    green scoly.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Large Gold Hammer.jpg
    Large Gold Hammer.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 150
  • orange crush.jpg
    orange crush.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 152
  • orange scoly.jpg
    orange scoly.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 148
  • scoly.jpg
    scoly.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 153

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: