chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 125 gallon tank i want 2 know what would be the best set of pumps 4 my flow. i am starting fish only but will one day be a mix reef with a good amount of sps.

1- 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver one on each side.

2- 1 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on the other side.

3- 4 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 in the back and one on each side.

4- 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver in the back and 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on each side.

AquaDan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i have a 125 gallon tank i want 2 know what would be the best set of pumps 4 my flow. i am starting fish only but will one day be a mix reef with a good amount of sps.

1- 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver one on each side.

2- 1 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on the other side.

3- 4 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 in the back and one on each side.

4- 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver in the back and 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on each side.

I was asking a similar question in another thread and was told to look into the Jebao WP40. After watching a few youtube demos, they look impressive.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: