samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
where would i be able to purchuse weld-on? anyone? and which numbers are the appropirate ones for touch ups and which ones are good for bonding new acrylic pieces? thanks ohh yea i im preffer local as i can get it asap thanks alot dudes -=)

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
#4 use with syringe. Good for new construction
#16 Viscous Weld-on. Good for jagged breaks and filling in gaps.

HD does not carry either in my neighborhood.

Kasei

barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Canal Plastics in Manhattan.
Canal
Plastic Center[SIZE=-1]345 Canal St
New York, NY 10013
(212) 925-1032

Check everywhere else, HD, mom/pops spot, ace hardware.....nothing. Go straight there and save some time.
[/SIZE]

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i cut some acrylic off the table saw most of the edges are flat smooth but on a piece or two i had accidents where the acrylic got stuck abit and it has minor jigs alil bit lower and when i line the acrylic together it looks like it could possible leak but i havnt smoothen the edges i was thinkin bout after puttig the final pieces together and just use some silicon on it. i dunno how the acrylic weld-on works weld-on #4 melts and joins the plastic. what about weld-on #16? same purpose or it can acutally build up alil to prevent the leakage? thanks for the helps guys

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
anyone knows a good place for acrylic tubes? i ordered some online but then later canceled the order because united plastic only sells by 6ft sections and i dont need that much only 1ft of 3 1/2" O.D. ad 1ft of 2" O.D thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: