willing to spent 15 - 20k.

I've been in a hobby for 9 years,
and want some new ideas... etc...
Make sure you know what you are doing.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i cant message you for some reason, But there is a gu ReefoMan on here who builds amazing custom Tanks, At really good prices and can work with your ideas as well as put his into the mix, i will post his Link here also send him this thread. Your in queens as welll as i am, He lives in brooklyn.

Here is one of his threads a bit old but you can see a 85G tank he built. i was at his house not too long ago, he was building someone a custom a tank and let me tell you it was amazing. Cant wait to upgrade our tank soon its deff gonna be from him. Just shoot Him a pm or something.

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/150500-tank.html

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15-20, 000 dollars on a 150 gallon tank is insane. For about a thousand I can build you a 3, 000 gallon tank. Go to Home Depot get some workers, buy wood, marble or whatever you need and have them make it look nice.

You should go bigger, maybe in wall.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You should let us renegades do the job we will do it well! (being serious) We are carpenters, plumbers and electricians and I will keep everyone in line if you provide the coffee.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
15-20, 000 dollars on a 150 gallon tank is insane. For about a thousand I can build you a 3, 000 gallon tank. Go to Home Depot get some workers, buy wood, marble or whatever you need and have them make it look nice.

You should go bigger, maybe in wall.

hes not only talking about just a tank. SUmp pumps lighting rails stands ect. that all is expensive depending on what he wants and agrees with buying. Thats what you guys are not understanding.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If I had that budget first I'd consider where the tank was going. A peninsula shaped tank would let you see a lot of what you put in there. If I had the room though I would certainly place it in the middle like a pool table and have the overflow/return in the center like a doughnut, round or square but same concept and let the fishies swim round and round so they think they're traveling lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: