partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone!
I ordered my lights from Wingo! Im soooo excited they will be ready nxt week as soon as i get them set up I will post pix.
I also ordered one of those hagen mini filters and another marineland 280 hob filter to go with the one I have now.
I also slowly turned up the temp on my tank to 86 in hopes this will kill off the ick my fish came down with while I was away.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Is that meant to make sure I delivered the light earlier!!!???:scratchch:tongue::biglaugh:
I will try my best to rush them but there are parts coming from the other side of the world.

When you up the temp, watch out for the shrimps. They may not take it too well depends on the species. You may want to use a primitive 2.5-5G and a bubble filter to hold them in the meantime

Hi Everyone!
I ordered my lights from Wingo! Im soooo excited they will be ready nxt week as soon as i get them set up I will post pix.
I also ordered one of those hagen mini filters and another marineland 280 hob filter to go with the one I have now.
I also slowly turned up the temp on my tank to 86 in hopes this will kill off the ick my fish came down with while I was away.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: