grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thought I'd share since everyone here LOVES pictures and at one time or another we all have played in the sand and tried to make a masterpiece.
So I was in the area and remembered that there was Sand Sculpting Contest yesterday going on till 5 P.M. when they announce the winner. I arrived after a passing shower so some of the sculptures were a little ruined but were quickly fixed up.There was two more that looked real nice but weren't re-fixed. From what I heard the winner was decided before the passing shower. I didn't hang around to find out either but I'll let you figure out who won. :scratch: If anyone knows feel free to chime in. Top prize was 400$.
ix8qds.jpg

29qmg3t.jpg

2073hv6.jpg

33bl642.jpg

286sisp.jpg

2a5wyfl.jpg

im111e.jpg

xli8b8.jpg

2nb9cw2.jpg

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
harry those pics are sweeet..............i went to coney island yesterday and i must say i havent been there in about 2 years and boy it was sooo depressing....the only thing that i didnt see alot of were crackheads which was a good thing but what happened to all the rides? where are all the people? my two favortie things there were the go-karts and the batting cages and it was gone :(....I actually found parking close nearby :Yikes: it was very sad to see how empty it was....

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks for sharing Harry.
The castle's are beautiful, but
The Mermaid won........IMO (because she has breasts) :eek:

swimmer
She may have Russ but I don't know and btw where the hell do you see :bigeyes: breasts ? :lol2:
very cool
I thought so too.
very cool.....thx for sharing harry
No problem.
harry those pics are sweeet..............i went to coney island yesterday and i must say i havent been there in about 2 years and boy it was sooo depressing....the only thing that i didnt see alot of were crackheads which was a good thing but what happened to all the rides? where are all the people? my two favortie things there were the go-karts and the batting cages and it was gone :(....I actually found parking close nearby :Yikes: it was very sad to see how empty it was....
J I have to agree with you on it being depressing. Did you go in the water?? If so I hope you didn't encounter ant Coney Island Whitefish :eek: As far as crackheads they are still there but there is a BIG police presence so it's somewhat safe.
Very nice Harry! more pics please.
Thanks!! More pics Geez!!!! Steve what happened, is your camera broken? Put those lenses to work :lol2:
Thanks for sharing Harry.. How do you put your name on the bottom of the picture>>

Thanks Tobin. Where do you see my name at the bottom of the pics? J/k. Whatever program you are using to edit the pics usually has a feature that says insert text.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Thanks!! More pics Geez!!!! Steve what happened, is your camera broken? Put those lenses to work

camera almost reach the 100,000 shutter actuation hopefully by then I can upgrade to a full frame and use this one as a back up...LOL loving the new lenses been shooting a lots with the kids lately. here's a couple shots from the new lens...hope u dont mind the HJ you know I'm a pics freak...:tongue1:
IMG_0734.jpg

The boyz will sue me when they grow up...haha
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks!! More pics Geez!!!! Steve what happened, is your camera broken? Put those lenses to work

camera almost reach the 100,000 shutter actuation hopefully by then I can upgrade to a full frame and use this one as a back up...LOL loving the new lenses been shooting a lots with the kids lately. here's a couple shots from the new lens...hope u dont mind the HJ you know I'm a pics freak...:tongue1:
IMG_0734.jpg

The boyz will sue me when they grow up...haha
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg
Steve you can hijack my threads anytime when it comes to posting new pics.Love the pics.More like blackmail I see.Show that to his future wife :lol2:
I should upgrade to a full frame too.Lots of members interested in the D90 so it should be easy to move:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: