Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
you lock it up

INNEED: Did you happen to hear about the Polar Bear that was kept at central park zoo? The poor thing went crazy! Animals cant be removed from the environment and place it in a completely diff environment, they cant handle it mentally and/or physically.

Do you think you saltwater fish would do well in a fresh water tank?

Do you think you would do well in the North Pole with any extra clothing or a proper home?

Next time think about things before posting on MR...common sense will answer most of your questions

Last edited:

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I think you can find some common sense being auctioned off on eBay. Look real hard and don't come back till you have some.
Also don't be fooled into buying the rare sense, it's not any better, just costs more. Go for the common sense.

But seriously, don't come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Guys, just incase INNEED is not a prankster, and is seriously setting up salt water tanks we need to put on our "Patience Coats", and try to do our best to help him.
Yes, I also want to go through this screen, and strangle him!!!!

INNEED actually reminds me of another MR member when he first started here on MR. We all wanted to kill him too.LOL Yet he turned out OK.;) That other member is now doing pretty good with his setup. So who knows perhaps INNEED will end up being an awesome reefer.;)
Besides doesn't this hobby demand patience?
Shouldn't our patience be used for humans as well?

I'm sure that we have all asked stupid questions at one time or another. Heck, when I went through my chemo I posted some incredulously stupid things here on MR. I thank God, and the community for bearing with me, and helping me. No one here rediculed me, and I want to thank you all for that!!!:hug:

INNEED, it has already been stated "doing some research before you ask your questions".... It will safe you from redicule, and safe the community from the stress that you are putting us through.;)

nycdominicanreef

one frag at a time
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
IMBARRIE- Couldnt have said it better myself. INNEED should pick up "Reefing for Morons" its a Limited Edition. its an upgrade from "reefing for dummies".
AWIbrandy- YES we have alll asked a dumb question here and there but not, time and time again
INNEED - I wish your friend,fish,family, anything/anyone that comes in contact with you the best, i dont say this often but, YOU are a lost cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: