scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I dose Randys 2 part....about 270ml of each part daily.
Dose small amounts by hand throughout the day and night.
Tank 112g - 5 months old
also use xm 10k 250w se mh's
I have to frag often (see bottom of tank)
nfts.jpg

Last edited:

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
300 ml of each part per day. About 1 gallon every 3 to 4 weeks. These pics are 2 months apart:

Attachments

• fts1crop mr007.jpg
    fts1crop mr007.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 020207 reduced.jpg
    020207 reduced.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 254

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is time consuming. So I only did a few. There are larger FTS posted in another thread.
2 months apart.

Attachments

• nanagrowth1.jpg
    nanagrowth1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 238
  • nanagrowth2.jpg
    nanagrowth2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 237
  • icebluetipstag1.jpg
    icebluetipstag1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 195
  • electric blue tipped stag.jpg
    electric blue tipped stag.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 192

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
blue turaki and purple monster. You guys also know that I'm going to add in that Randy 2 part is only part of the growth. If you don't have good water quality and consistency and stability, you won't grow. All pics are under XM 10K 250 watt SE... Another part of the formula.

Attachments

• turakigrowth1.jpg
    turakigrowth1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 223
  • blue turaki gallery.jpg
    blue turaki gallery.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 227
  • purplemonstergrowth1.jpg
    purplemonstergrowth1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 219
  • purple monster gallery.jpg
    purple monster gallery.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Craig, some people I know using Randy 2 part are doing well with growth. Some aren't. The ones who aren't doing well always have another outlying issue. Your water quality has to be good for anything to work. You're betting on water quality here.
Personally, I don't think the brand matters. Most supplements I use are purchased at HD and GNC, and have given me just as good as the results I got from ESV and Tropic Marin.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Chris can you post everything you dose into your system
Craig, some people I know using Randy 2 part are doing well with growth. Some aren't. The ones who aren't doing well always have another outlying issue. Your water quality has to be good for anything to work. You're betting on water quality here.
Personally, I don't think the brand matters. Most supplements I use are purchased at HD and GNC, and have given me just as good as the results I got from ESV and Tropic Marin.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Dave, I'm not going to get into that on this thread. I'm probably not going to get into it much at all. I'm riding Shaun's coat tails on this one. He can actually drop science on us. I can merely copy and hope it works. We touch on some stuff in this thread.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/coral-farming/22217-italian-blue-coral-method.html
Also Dave, this will answer your questions from the PM:http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/userpage.php?do=main&userid=624
Pierce, tank has been up since October of 2004. I've been using Randy 2 Part for about 7 months.
A lot of the questions people ask me can be answered on the blue My Tank over there on the left right under my Reefer Ratings.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
thank you chris
Dave, I'm not going to get into that on this thread. I'm probably not going to get into it much at all. I'm riding Shaun's coat tails on this one. He can actually drop science on us. I can merely copy and hope it works. We touch on some stuff in this thread.
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/coral-farming/22217-italian-blue-coral-method.html
Also Dave, this will answer your questions from the PM:http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/userpage.php?do=main&userid=624
Pierce, tank has been up since October of 2004. I've been using Randy 2 Part for about 7 months.
A lot of the questions people ask me can be answered on the blue My Tank over there on the left right under my Reefer Ratings.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I use 2 part also. About 200ml per day of each part. I have been using if for about a year I guess. I have a thread in the tank forum for pics. The last page is most recent.:duh:

Craig what was the bet? :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: