Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Leave it be! If it dies you will know it is the worst smell you can think of it looks like it is getting better the foot is on now....................

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
thanks awilda... the LFS also had it under T5s. I don't have a filter, just skimmer and live rock so I can't run carbon :redface:
Should I lessen my flow a little to calm things down?
danelam, glad to hear the rbta is doing better!!

For the carbon, you can pick up a "Two Little Fishes" phosban reactor, and run carbon in it instead of the phosban. Or better yet, pick up two of them, and run carbon in one, and phosban in the other!;) You can hang them off of the back of the tank.

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As far as light I have my gbta under PC`s and they are doing fine, healthy and eating. Good luck with your`s it look`s like it is on it`s way back....

danelam

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks everyone for your advice :)
This morning the RBTA is still in the same place, but expanded and with full, bulb tentacles. It's a relief. I'll wait another few days before feeding it though, just to give it a little more settling time.

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Thanks everyone for your advice :)
This morning the RBTA is still in the same place, but expanded and with full, bulb tentacles. It's a relief. I'll wait another few days before feeding it though, just to give it a little more settling time.

That's great news! I feed my RBTA small pieces of silversides a couple times a week since they are most nutritious. Occasionally I'll give it some krill or mysis for a little variety. The thing split in December but is huge again!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: