Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Whats a good doser that i can dose with 3 lines cal, alk and mag. the summer is coming up for me and i fall back on the 2part dosing. my price range is from $100-$240

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
i used to own both an aquamedic dual and triple doser. they both really suck. you have to use check valves with them (which always clog) or they backsiphon, and the motors arent really calibrated that well so each pump will push a different amount.

i am running two drews dosers from BRS on my controller and am pretty happy with them. if i was going to spend the money again though i would probably just get a litermeter.

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
i used to own both an aquamedic dual and triple doser. they both really suck. you have to use check valves with them (which always clog) or they backsiphon, and the motors arent really calibrated that well so each pump will push a different amount.

i am running two drews dosers from BRS on my controller and am pretty happy with them. if i was going to spend the money again though i would probably just get a litermeter.

+1 Get a litremeter.....it is well worth the money. I had an aqaumedic and had issues with it in under 4 months. My litrmetre is still going strong after three years....

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ClosetFishGeek said:
+1 Get a litremeter.....it is well worth the money. I had an aqaumedic and had issues with it in under 4 months. My litrmetre is still going strong after three years....

+1 to litermeter simple to use, super accurate.

Mine fell into the sump, fully submerged. I Called spectrapure and they instucted be to soak it in RO water, rinse in alchohol, then let it dry out for a few days.

It is still as accurate as it was the day I bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0

+1. The motors run at different speeds and not calibrated.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: