Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I have 4 tangs

4” powder brown
3” orange shoulder new addition
2.5” purple
2.5” salfin

the PB is chasing the orange shoulder in a cave!
He comes out to eat tho!
But my PB and others got along right away

what should i do to stop it or it will stop on its own ??

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 tangs

4” powder brown
3” orange shoulder new addition
2.5” purple
2.5” salfin

the PB is chasing the orange shoulder in a cave!
He comes out to eat tho!
But my PB and others got along right away

what should i do to stop it or it will stop on its own ??
Put a mirror on the side of your tank to trick the fish into fighting it’s reflection

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Ill try that if he starts again. He let him out of the cave so its peaceful and i removed rock so its more swimming areas

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
I use tin foil tapped to glass for 2 weeks.. he may stop.. just make sure he’s eating and not getting torn apart. I added a scopas and they really beat him up.. my purple and yellow.. he kept hiding in the corner and ate.. but it took 3 full weeeks for him to be part of the team..
if you want to make it easy you can remove the PB and put him in time out a week or two then re add, works really well.

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I use tin foil tapped to glass for 2 weeks.. he may stop.. just make sure he’s eating and not getting torn apart. I added a scopas and they really beat him up.. my purple and yellow.. he kept hiding in the corner and ate.. but it took 3 full weeeks for him to be part of the team..
if you want to make it easy you can remove the PB and put him in time out a week or two then re add, works really well.
Ok cool

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: