partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I Everyone!
Last thur Wingo delivered my new led lights and I couldn't be happier!!! For the last 15 or so years Ive always had reef tanks because I love the shimmer of the MH lights. When I left sw and came to a planted tank I thought the shimmer was gone from my life boy was I wrong. These lights are incredible light weight smart modern look my plants seem to love them and my guest now walk over to the tank instead of walking past it. Wingo job well done Thank you soooo much!!!

Attachments

• led lights 001.jpg
    led lights 001.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 352
  • led lights 002.jpg
    led lights 002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 352
  • led lights 003.jpg
    led lights 003.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 346
  • led lights 004.jpg
    led lights 004.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 348
  • led lights 006.jpg
    led lights 006.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 351

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I would love some but I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm in the middle of upgrading my reef tank and I don't think I can handle learning about freshwater and the new tank at the same time but thanks so much. In the spring I'm going to attempt the planted.

Cheers

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thanks!! I am going to start the process on the 21st or so..my boss is going on vacation and I want to surprise him when he gets back...It is a 6g nano...not sure of ideas yet! I will message you before then if anything.

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks Jeff and Howze! It has several white a cpl of green and red and I think one blue. Ive cut the hours down from 7-5 hrs and will slowly bring it back to 7 as long as I dont see any algae growth or burning of the leaves. The lights came with a dimmer so I can adjust the brightness as well. Its only been about a week but I def can see were the anubis have sent up new leaves on each plant. My tiger lotus(sp) has gone CRAZY. Ill def let you all know how things go.
Nikki
feel free to pvt me anytime.
Guarda just let me know when your ready

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wow! Tanks looking great! I'd be interested in hearing about the growth you get from the new lights. What color bulbs are in that fixture? That last shot of the Cryptocoryne is awesome. Really nice tank!

jeffvmd said:
Lookin good on those new lights.:biggrin:
What color combo do you have on the new lights?

It's multi color version and 2 channels of control that I made for him.

There are red, green, 6,700K, 12,000K and royal blue. Some have optics some does not depend the location of the bulb so that the light can spread better as I foresee a over grown tank shadowing here and there.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: