• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Pedro

Ah, just sharing, that's all....:grouphug: Took them at Ronen's.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Sweet pics ,,You was at my place today :rolleyes: where was i :rolleyes:

Where are the pics of sonny dancing on the speakers :lol2:

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Me and Sonny have beef, that little **** tore up my jacket! Never again! LOL

I sent you one of sonny to your gmail. Here's sonny wreaking havoc!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
lmao is that a stuffed chicken behind sonny?? :lol2:

Yes it is :smash: lol

thats sonnys play well fight friend ...funny thing ,that chicken is called (choke my chicken ) (all you dirty A$$ pppl get you mind out of the gutter)

It plays this spainish when you press on the hand ,,the song plays slow and then gets fasteer ,once you had enuff you can choke the chickens neak and its make noise as if it is getting choked...Now the funny part is that sonny plays as UFC buddies with the chicken ,bitting it ripping it apart ,But when sonny hits the button that make the chicken play ,sonny get all scared and runs away with this puzzled look on his face ,Like WTF is this chicken doing ,.Wish i had a video ,cuase that would be the funny video to watch

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Me and Sonny have beef, that little **** tore up my jacket! Never again! LOL

I sent you one of sonny to your gmail. Here's sonny wreaking havoc!

Im sure youll do the same thing if thre are paparazzi always taking pics while your in the cabinets

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
sonny's giving you the evil bird eye in that last shot :)

is that a purple firefish in the last fish shot?

Yup thats a purple fire fish ..pic taken with a flash .,also seems like the the fishes makeup is running or something :lol2:

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yeah unfortunately with Ronen's 175watt halides, you either push the iso and get a crappy shot, or try and use flash and freeze the fish. I chose the lesser evil and used flash. It totally changes the colors, but it's the price to pay.

That was :bunnies:Me Elmo behind sonny!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
At the swap, bring it with you! LOL

Where are you located, maybe one day when i'm in the hood i can swing by. What lights you run?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: