Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i feel ya. ya know, its been a real learning process from me. and a lot of the decisions that ive made have been wrong in the past. but i think im getting to a point where im learning a lot from the people on this forum and really starting to get a grip on this. i have made hasty poor decisions for sure. i get really excited sometimes and have a hard time controlling myself, which is something that ive been working on in many different aspects of my life. hence why ive been asking so many questions on here lately. regardless of whether someone thinks its a dumb question or an amateurish mistake. id rather get productive suggestions than someone who puts me down and makes me feel like i'm not worthy. i've worked my a** off on this tank and i think that the improvements ive made in the past couple of months must not go unnoticed. i hope you all understand where im coming from with this.

Last edited:

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
i think im getting to a point where im learning a lot from the people on this forum ... regardless of whether someone thinks its a dumb question or an amateurish mistake... i hope you all understand where im coming from with this.
Here's where we're coming from ...

As others have said, "there are no dumb questions..."

If you're willing to accept advice, everyone is more than willing to give it!
The key word being: accept!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
yeah im very willing to take advice. its just sometimes i get down because some people come off with a pretty negative tone. i mean its not like im posting in advance reefs, this is reefs for beginners. i obviously respect everyones opinions and am taking them seriosuly. im not getting a clam today. i will be waiting for a while to get anything else new except maybe the third fish (royal gramma) that ive been thinking about. now comes the fun part watching new things grow. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: