Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
The stock pump it came with made the skimmer work about as well as my Seaclone. I replaced the pump on mine to a bioball modded MJ 1200 and I'm pulling out a ton of skimmate daily now.

Sorry to hijack but it seems interesting for every one to see/know about how does bioball modded MJ1200 look? Digital can you show us a pic?

I have an eco-system going to be breakdown soon. It's long but small-comes with something like a rio 800 or such if interested

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry to hijack but it seems interesting for every one to see/know about how does bioball modded MJ1200 look? Digital can you show us a pic?
I have an eco-system going to be breakdown soon. It's long but small-comes with something like a rio 800 or such if interested

Here's the mod... not my pic, but it's the same mod. The bubbles I get out of this pump are amazing with the venturi attachment and bioball mod.

Attachments

• bioballmod.jpg
    bioballmod.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 61

rstimeout

Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
hi i have a hang on wetdry that is 4" wide by 20by 20 with the over flow box if you like it has bioballs all you need is the pump let me know it is americale let me know i will get pics for you just post your email

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: