House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Chris,

Here is the original post - TO ALL MEMBERS - if you haven't seen his fish, please don't commment and hijack this string with negative feedback. This is for positive experience with Reef Fantasy.

What can I say Chris, those fish are awesome - if anyone is reluctant to buy from this guy, that's your loss, thats all I have to say.

I bought a clown tang spectacular and awesome size for my tank and a picasso trigger for a friend - worth the trip out to "the rock"

Chris, I didn't hear from the guy with the carpet anenome, so I'll have to wait on the clarki clown for now.

Thanks again, my buddy Patrick is stoked with his new diamond goby - and again, totally amazed at how healthy and the prices were right on the mark.

ANyone have any questions about his stuff, I'd be glad to answer.

Jim

We have an area of the site for website/mailorder reviews, and we have a section for local store reviews.

Unfortunately, this leaves some small importers/dealers out of a way to show their positive customer service from user reviews.

All the forums are open and we haven't had any issues with bad posts thus far. If someone wants to post feedback in here for lack of a better place, I don't see why not.

Honestly, these are PUBLIC bulletin boards. I would rather have a few off topic posts than 20 different forums each with a different purpose.

If there are enough reviews of a certain dealer/reefer I will gladly add them to the WWW Review list or create something new entirely. Right now I don't see it as a problem. If we get any flame wars we will have to deal with it at that time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: