marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Just visted Rick place and I got to say he got some really awesome corals, specially sps(Acro). His price are very good, what you may pay for a frag some other place Rick is selling the whole coral for. He also had some small clams that were price very good.

Everything look very healty and in great shape.

If you want some great sps Acro I suggest you go to Rick as he had some great colored ones and the prices were really good. If I had MH I would have left with most of his Acros.
thumb.gif

Michael

Bori

thumb.gif

Hi everyone. I visited Rick's today in Bensonhurst, bklyn & just want to make you aware that this guy & his partner Nick are class acts. He has beautiful & healthy corals for the price I've paid for frags online. You can tell he cares about the specimens he offers for sale & as a fellow hobbyist knows how easy it is to get gouged out there. He is knowledgeable about what he has to offer, & he KNOWS he can get top $ for his stuff but chooses otherwise. He didn't know me from Adam, but when I e-mailed him I was interested in a Squamosa clam he had, he refused to sell it to anyone else. I was a little surprised to see my email address on the tank glass stating that it was being held. If I hadn't "wasted" excess $ on online vendors recently I probably would have purchased 1/2 his livestock. If you haven't done so yet, give Rick a try. I know I got a good deal. & will be back. Best of luck in your endeavors Rick & Nick! --Rob--
ps. Thanks for the free-b

[ October 11, 2003, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Bori ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: