N

NYAQUARIA

Due to the ban on Fiji rock. We only have a limited supply of uncured Fiji rock avaliable. If anyone is interested I will be glad to hold it until it's cured on a first come first serve basis.

I am expecting a sample of Fiji aquacultured rock next week. Which is not covered under CITIES and should be just as nice as the wild collected.

Sal.

bigmanny

Sal, I'll give you credit.... You have the best selection of aquaculture I have ever seen. I stopped by on Monday and was blown away with the montipora frags. I wish I had the room for more of them. Keep up the good work and let us know about the new rock.

N

NYAQUARIA

Thanks Manny. Sorry I missed you. Find some room I have some great stuff in and coming in on Fri.
thumb.gif

Sal

N

NYAQUARIA

It's doing well Joe. I put it in the show tank. I still haven't fragged the green monti. I did get in the cup hydnophora you are looking for and I have some nice Acro frags. I am also expecting some deep water Acro and Bali aquacultured SPS on Sat.

Sal

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: