ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up we have currently in stock over 50 sps UNDER $50.00 and tons of lps and zoos (OVER 100 ZOOS PER ROCK) and softies. We also have inverts and fish in stock too.

*** not everything is on our website due to space and time *******
So feel free to come check it out give us a call to make arrangements
thanks
Rick
ISLAND REEF AND FIN INC. :D

[ March 04, 2004, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: ISLANDREEFANDFIN ]

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rick,

Don't want to be a pain, but it is hard for guys (especialy as far away as me) to make the trip not knowing what you have - for me, I like coming to see your stuff and am impressed with what you usually have, but that's me -

Other guys (and gals) may be using your website as a barometer for "go, No go". Just my opinion, but I would update your site so that people know what you have and can see what they will be coming to look at.

Anyhow, we should talk soon about a group visit.

House

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

We fully understand and are trying to do it ASAP...but the quality issue is definatly priority to me..so i spend more time adjusting and making sure livestock is 100% instead of donating more time to the site..but ill try to update more.

thanks
Rick

Pseudo

OG Member
Group visit group visit. Please not until April...But group visit group visit.
It's the only time I see where my money goes beside my stomache ;)

Kasei

PS Why doesn't the site have prices on it anymore? Is everything free ?? Hey Nick, Rick and Nicky

[ March 06, 2004, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Hi Pseudo Boy,
I wish we could offer it free.
but if you check out the site (sps page) you will see we are putting prices up on the corals due to the fact we will be shipping soon, and if we enter a price they would be able to add to cart and ship. Which we are not ready to do.

Thanks
Island Reef and Fin.
P.S. We cant wait to see you guys in April.!

Rick

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Hi Michael,

We are going to be out and about on maintenance jobs today but you can call the shop 718-697-7333 to see if we are around.
P.S.
Dont forget we moved to Staten Island now.

Thanks
Rick
:D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: