R

Reef Fantasy

bigg Shipment of really amazing corals comming in tomorrow, Friday, June 3rd. along with some of the more rarer and prized corals like, Micromusa, Acanthastrea Echin. Lords, orange Crush, Blastos

All will be fragged and at lower than internet pricing

Come by and check it out also find great corals only $30 each OR $20 with the purchase of a full price coral.

hope to see you soon
thank you
Chris
Reef Fantasy

R

Reef Fantasy

Let Me know where you are comming from & I'll find you the best way to get here
Thanks
Reef Fantasy

R

Reef Fantasy

To Tell you the truth i really do not know how to get to my store from where you are as far as a train is because there are no trains going from BK to SI

sorry i canty help you on that one ill try to ask around

thank you
Chris

bad coffee

Inept at life.
I was out monday. I bought a really nice orange plate for HALF of what I've been seeing them elsewhere. (pics later)
Nice shop with lots of tanks. I can just imagine what the store looks like when it's full of stuff. (I was there on monday, and the corals looked pretty picked over.)

Mass Transit Directions:

Take the ferry. Go to bus terminal 'A'. It's the one clear to the left.

Get on a bus (all three go where you're going.)

Watch the building numbers, and get off at Manor RD. I'ts half a block past the store. (the store is Blue, and It's on the right.)

Then buy some nice corals!

BC

R

Reef Fantasy

Thanks Bad happy you liked the store
its about 4:00am i just got finished unloading some more corals
got in some really nice stuff

oh and fri, sat, and sunday im gonna give 15% off to all manhattan reefs members

thanks again
Chris

R

Reef Fantasy

Im getting the website almost done for the store ill post some pics on there as soon as it is running everytime i get a new shipment im not too sure how to post pictures up on here

Bad im sending you a pm

be sure to mention this post this weekend for the 15%discount to MR members

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: