brianx45

Diamonds of the Reef
Just purchased a Vortech MP40W pump from them, they had a great sale on them and the service was very professional. I received multiple emails about my orders status and was very comfortable buying from them. Great store and Great pump!:tongueani

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Brian, we are overwhelmed with your words of appreciation! We will try to have great products, affordable prices especially for MR members and most of all quality customer service. Its important that you as a customer is satisfied to keep us in business. We look forward to service you in the years to come.

Thank you!
Johnny

BaNDiTo_RoX

Experienced Reefer
Hey add me to the list, He's great keeps you up to date on order status through email and phone calls and even calls to make sure you got your order and everything is okay. Just a wonder person to deal with and great prices too.

Stuff I got from Johnny
1-Tek-5 36" 6 Bulbs
8-ATI Bulbs
2-Flow Accelerators
1-Hanna PO4 (LR)
Few Misc Corals wonderful colors and size.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Your very welcome Luis, you forgot the E.S.V. B-Ionic 2-part Calcium Buffer, and the ReefKeeper2/Vortech MP40 for your friend.....LOL

I just want to mention that Luis is a great customer, reliable and a great friend! Luis, one day was looking at some zoos I was selling and told me he was located in Puerto Rico...this was a first for us to ship livestock and to ship to Puerto Rico. It was a success..in the shipment.
The first shipment were several zoos, second shipment was a combination SPS & LPS and finally the third shipment live fish with corals. Hopefully, in the near future once our frag systems are up and ready, we will ship more live stock anywhere. For those who live 2-hours away from PA, we do make periodic trips to New York about every other weekend, where we can meet for anything you made have order from us.

Luis, again thank you for giving us the business and look forward to give you and anyone else here our #1 customer service.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: