Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reefman204

orange crush acans 50 + heads. 6X6 ROCK MAKE ME AN OFFER NO LOW BALLING P/U IN RONKONKOMA ONLY WILL NOT TRAVEL

SORRY $300.00 (no longer available) If it becomes available have a buyer already thanks to all who looked and gave imput

Attachments

• P1020693 (Small).JPG
    P1020693 (Small).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 492
  • P1020692 (Small).JPG
    P1020692 (Small).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
R

reefman204

Sorry Didn't Realize That I Didn't Put The Price....

R

reefman204

Ok

THATS WHAT IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS......WHAT IS IT THEN BECAUSE I HAVE A FRAN THAT I JUST GIT AND THEY ARE THE SAME AS THESE.
Yes,
You have to post a price.

And BTW: those are not Orange Crush Acans.

R

reefman204

well ur right about them not being orange crush but orance crush are not all orange the are orange/w brown heads and brown bands or orange /w green heads and sometimes have blue in them google true orange crush acans live corals
I have no idea what would be a fancy name for those are.... but "Orange Crush" acans are ummmmmm all ORANGE.

& reefman:

capslock.jpg

DevIouS

- Untitled -
well ur right about them not being orange crush but orance crush are not all orange the are orange/w brown heads and brown bands or orange /w green heads and sometimes have blue in them google true orange crush acans live corals

Well this is a F/S thread but since you brought it up...

Those colors you mentioned are "labeled" by sellers, so they can try to profit on the fancy name.
"orange/w brown" - "Orange & Blue" = Orange Crush? That doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be called Orange & Blue Crush?:tired:

BTW: Orange w/ Green mouths not "heads" are called Agent Orange, unless you want to believe somebody else that wants to profit.

I don't have to Google pics of it. Thanks for your advice though....

Good luck with the sale anyhow.:backtotop

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Then why put the name of a Coral in the thread, so other peeps who may not know... purchase something that mis-labeled?

If you paid for "Orange Crush" & get that....you'd be the 1st one crying on a thread when you found out.

Good thing trying to support other members though.

Maybe you the one that sold it to him:lol2:

Last edited:

jhart

Advanced Reefer
Hey Dean I have a large Colony I bought awhile ago I will post a pic of it, I was told it was an Orange crush it looks nothing like what you posted, Its Orange, green swirls, sorta phycdelic looking , I'll post later lost my camera yesterday. Love to know what its called ..

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
sorry devious you know all and i was sold the same thing in pic was told its orange crush so its like so high school with you poeple
Then why put the name of a Coral in the thread, so other peeps who may not know... purchase something that mis-labeled?

If you paid for "Orange Crush" & get that....you'd be the 1st one crying on a thread when you found out.

R

reefman204

I though is was orange crush cuz i have another frag the same and it was said to be orange crush so I did not know it was not till I posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: