Status
Not open for further replies.

diverrk

Experienced Reefer
I will come to your defense. The following are pictures of an Acan I was told was an OC. The origional Acan was all Orange. I think this is what happened to his. So what do you guys think. Are mine OC, if what's wrong with them. Could this not be what happened to his .

IMG_0923.jpg

SDC10297.jpg

DevIouS

- Untitled -
I though is was orange crush cuz i have another frag the same and it was said to be orange crush so I did not know it was not till I posted it.

Sorry Reefman..
That comment was to Jerl, who had good intentions, but went about it wrong.

I understand you putting the name in the title if that what was sold to you. As I mentioned, sellers will get on the "fancy name" thing & it keeps getting passed along. I made a simple comment so buyers won't be mis-guided & here we are 3 pages later.
I apologize & if you'd like to start another F/S thread....let me know & send me a PM.
We can move this thread to the Coral forum where the topic could continue to get debated.

R

reefman204

thank you. I found out from a very well known reefer that they are orange crush echinata acans thank for all ur imput everyone
Sorry Reefman..
That comment was to Jerl, who had good intentions, but went about it wrong.

I understand you putting the name in the title if that what was sold to you. As I mentioned, sellers will get on the "fancy name" thing & it keeps getting passed along. I made a simple comment so buyers won't be mis-guided & here we are 3 pages later.
I apologize & if you'd like to start another F/S thread....let me know & send me a PM.
We can move this thread to the Coral forum where the topic could continue to get debated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: