Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
PRE-ORDER - these are expected late Spring 2009. If you pre-order, you are guaranteed a place in line. We fill orders in the exact order received.
Designed especially for nano-reef aquariums, the MP10 from EcoTech Marine is a small yet powerful pump. The MP10??ideal for tanks from 2.5 to 50 gallons tanks??creates gentle flows of 500 to 1,575 gallons per hour, helping the tanks feel more like the ocean.

The MP10 shares the same award-winning technology as the MP40w and lets you take full control of the flow. With all the electrical components outside the aquarium and a variety of easy-to-program modes, the VorTech is the safest, most versatile pump on the market.
Operational Mode Feed Mode - Slows down your pump for 10 minutes to allow you to feed your aquarium.
Constant Speed Mode - The pump runs at a constant speed you set based on your aquarium??s specific needs.
Reef Crest Mode - Automatically simulates the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.
Lagoon Mode - Automatically simulates a calmer, lagoon reef environment.
Short Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings between 0.3 and two seconds, enabling the creation of FAST alternating flow throughout the tank.
Long Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings of between two seconds and 60 seconds, enabling the creation of slow alternating flow throughout the tank.
Night Mode - - Enables the pump to operate for 14 hours in whichever mode is selected for the day and go back to Night Mode for 10 hours. Master pumps will tell their slaves to go into Night Mode as well.
Pump Disconnect - Automatically shuts down the system if the wet and dry sides become separated.
VorTech_Propeller_Pump_MP10_L.jpg

Specifications

Flow: 500 to 1575 gph
Wattage: 8 to 18 watts
Maximum Tank Thickness: 3/8"
Appropriate Tank Size Range: 2.5 to 50 gal
Dimensions: Wet Side- 2.5" diameter by 1.5" long, Dry Side - 2.5" diameter by 2" long
Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25"

MP10 Downloads

MP10 Datasheet: PDF

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Hey ALL...just got an e-mail from Eric regarding the status on the MP10's. I had order 36 units, these are on a first come basis. There will not be any shipping charges, because Eric is shipping them to me free. So those of you who are serious, email me your information, name w/ MR username, contact # and how many you wasnt to pre-order to [email protected]

Read below:
Johnny,

The MP10’s are not available yet. We shipped out a small amount and are continuing to test the next batch before shipping. Hopefully soon my friend. The best thing I can recommend, is send in a pre order for the mp10. Orders are going out in order received. With you being right here in pa, you’d get yours quicker than others.
The MP10’s are coming 18 per case. I’ve included in this email a copy of our map pricing structure with the mp10 included. You may already have this pricing structure.

Let me know if you’d like to pre order some. You will receive free shipping on your pre order of mp10’s.

Thank you
Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: