• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
reefman said:
home depot has the 4 oz squeeze bottle for 2.50

reefman, how do you like the squeeze bottle? I bought that one and didn't use the whole thing. The next time I went to use it, it was clogged and I couldn't unclog it. I'm back to the .04 oz Loctite gel. BTW, in your post, did you mean 4 oz?

master

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
i guess .04 oz. it's double of the little squeeze tubes.
i like the squueze bottles. i've only used it once be4. the tip will get clog but u can use a bobby pin and poke it thru. it seems to be easier than the little tube ones.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Phil/Dave...when you're at HD, check to see if it says "cyanoacrylate"...then you're pretty much safe. The thicker the better....I wouldn't bother with it if it doesn't say "extra" or "super" thick.

DEEPWATER said:
Fast get the Gel glue from HD ,its in the green packing ,comes in a 2 pack or 4 only ,thats what i only see at HD ,Its about 1.77 for the 2 pack ,works great

per RONEN words in http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9237&highlight=cyanoacrylate

Last edited:

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Thanks Ink...
Yea....I stocked up on glue & plugs last swap.:party:

Hope these are the ones fellas~
contains "Cyanoacrylate"

Thanks froggie. I knew that one;)

I previously used Zap gel.....which I found in a Hobby shop.

Attachments

• CIMG2000.JPG
    CIMG2000.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 79

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
coralcrazy said:
Phil..i can get you 10 (2g) bottles..for 5 bucks...the home depot by me has this deal..let me know..

Jon, check that out before you get people to commit to it. Are you SURE they are 2g bottles? Not .02g bottles?

Just for your protection. If they are really 2g bottles, could you get me 10 also? I'll paypal you the money with fees of course.

Please check first.

Thanks,
Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: