Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dude there is an expedition that has formed to find the mysterious and elusive Southdown Sand Creature. It might have been the latest addition to the MR Extinction list. PM House, he'll fill you in.

Last edited:

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
I see...I guess I am not the only one looking huh...

Chiefmcfuz said:
Dude there is an expedition that has formed to find the mysterious and elusive Southdown Sand Creature. It might have been the latest addition to the MR Extinction list. PM House, he'll fill you in.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
after attending NERAC and people asking about southdownsand that stuff is over rated anything will do have a nice deep couple of inches sand bed and denitrification will occur you dont need "south down sand" ...

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
aaron23 said:
after attending NERAC and people asking about southdownsand that stuff is over rated anything will do have a nice deep couple of inches sand bed and denitrification will occur you dont need "south down sand" ...

It's the grain size, texture, look & price, that makes "south down" popular.

I think we all know how sand works~
:rolleyes:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
buy the agaragonite live stuff.... the carribean stuff watever man sand is sand...

the entire purpose is merely the look and the denitrification. why spend a fortune when you can use playground sand..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: