Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone im looking to start a 38 gallon fish only to start. I want to get base rock first because of the price and second (which should be first lol) because i want to know which bacteria is growing in my tank. I just cant seem to find anyone who carries base rock. Does anyone know of a store who sells it in the boros?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Hey everyone im looking to start a 38 gallon fish only to start. I want to get base rock first because of the price and second (which should be first lol) because i want to know which bacteria is growing in my tank. I just cant seem to find anyone who carries base rock. Does anyone know of a store who sells it in the boros?

Just buy a 50lb box from reefrocks.net

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks.every time i looked up base rock for aquariums i was redirected to a live rock site. Was looking to spend locally but 2 bucks a pound is nice.

i dont think you will find a Lfs that sells 2.00 a pound of base rock. Unless a member on here is selling them at that cost then your saved by the bell :lol_large. But good luck getting the base rocks your looking for =)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

Attachments

• cavalry.jpg
    cavalry.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 58

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: