samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
exactly as title stats lookin got metal halides reflectors which ones do u guys think are good? anyone got any laying around? or anyone knows any place local? or anyone knows if i can get just the reflector itselfs for cheaper then $20 a piece @ hellolights.com

thanks if u got one in used condition lmk
if anyone knows anywhere i can find a new one local that be great
and if anyone knows any sites that sells it cheaper that would also be very helpful thanks alot guys

i need two but if u have one thats okay, mabe somone esle has the other one :tongue1:

i mabe a ghetto one out of some polished aluminum sheets from HD but i think if i get a reflector it might make a differance in better proformace with a reflector no point of payin the electricity and wasting it! -=P and it salso makin me blind when i leave the canopy open because the light escape to my face :splitspin lol
thanks

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thanks but its gonna be a couple weeks before i even run it so i'd let u know when i hook it ups -=) tank is still in progress and might take a while cause of school and craps but waitin to see the finish product hope its better then the 1st lol mabe i'd get to see ur tank next time sorry for the rush lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: